What is a Topographical Survey?
A Topographical survey (land survey) is the accurate and detailed mapping of the natural and man-made features within an area.
Why is a Topographical Survey needed?
Surveys may be required for a variety of purposes, some of which are listed below:
- Residential Planning
- Housing/Commercial Redevelopment
- Highway Design
- Identify specific features of an area
- Garden Design
- Location of trees and tree canopies
- Location of boundaries for disputes
- Development or alterations to land use
- To create a 3D model of the area
- For historical records
Surveys can be provided in many formats but are usually provided in 2D/3D CAD & PDF.
Whatever your survey requirements, please get in touch for a bespoke quote
We are centrally located which allows us to work on projects in Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire and throughout the whole of the UK.